Friday, January 20, 2012

Not the First!

This is not the first Blog style site I've had, the last one was via a very reuputable Eve-Online specific blog host, but unfortunately it has been removed from the internet due to internal issues. The unfortunate result is that I am stranded out in the vast reaches of space -ehem- I mean the vast annals of the internet.

Anyway, point being, this is now where I will be hosting my blog. It is not of the same title as my last blog, and it is quite likely that, that blog is forever lost. For those of you who know me, great. For those of you who don't, welcome to my humble little Eve Online Blog. My first REAL blog post will be posted in a manner of about an hour, starting off with what I did most, Eve Blog Banters.

For those of you who know what that is, congrats. For the rest of you, its basically a bunch of people blogging about the same topic on a semi-regular interval, all topics are related to Eve Online. To put it simply, a question is posed, and a bunch of people answer it with their opinions all on their own blogs, then send their blog links back to this pretty cool guy who then makes those links available so that everyone can read everyone's blogs (see circle-jerk.)

No comments:

Post a Comment